100 Villita Street San Antonio, TX 78205
An historic boutique hotel in San Antonio, the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel is just steps from where Davy Crockett took his last stand at the Alamo. Located across the street from the Bexar County Courthouse, the San Antonio Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suties offers a prime downtown location on the Riverwalk within walking distance of Market Square, the San Antonio Convention Center, Mexican Market (El Mercado), Rivercenter and some of the hottest restaurants in San Antonio.
All of the guestrooms feature stylish décor, warm earth tone fabrics, luxury bedding and large bathrooms with granite countertops.
While staying at this stylish Riverwalk hotel, guests can enjoy it’s boutique character by taking a complimentary book from the Lending Library located in the Monterrey Lounge or simply appreciate the historic photo timeline found throughout the hotel and room hallways. Business guests can get last minute work done in the business center and leisure guests can relax by the pool in a sun splashed courtyard or get a great workout in the 24/7 fitness facility.
The Riverwalk Plaza Hotel is also home to Bar-Salona, a Spanish cocktail lounge that boasts homemade sangrias, creative cocktails and Spanish-style appetizers; the exquisite Signature Tapas, a full-service restaurant where tapas are elevated to a new level with international twists; and Java Plaza, a casual coffee lounge brewing South American beans and offering smoothies and fresh pastries daily.
- Secure High-Speed Wireless Internet Access in Rooms and throughout property
- 24 Hour Fitness Center with All New Equipment
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool in a Tranquil Courtyard Setting
- Covered Self Parking Garage (Fee)
- Vending and Ice Machines on Each Guest Floor
- Otis Spunkmeyer Cookies at Arrival 3 p.m. Check-In
- Complimentary Bar-Salona Signature Sangria Tues.-Sat. 4pm Check-in
- Riverwalk Access
- Trolley Car Information
- Take a Book, Leave a Book, Lending Library
- Smoking Rooms on Request